Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Bowl and some Fashion



And then there were three...

Three children. Two bowls deep enough to cook oatmeal in the microwave without it boiling over and making a huge mess. Constant turmoil.

Can you tell which one I brought home from the resale shop yesterday?



This is a little outfit I put together this morning to take the kids to Sunday School. It was really cold, so I put the sweatshirt on over the tank top and it lost some of its charm. I'm sorry I don't have a picture of me actually wearing the outfit, but all my photographers were at Sunday School by the time I thought of it.

Raiders sweatshirt: Walmart circa 1980 something. Tank top: University coop. Cut off sweatpants: ???. Blue slippers: Christmas gift from my lovely daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment