Friday, January 29, 2010

Missing Sweaters

I must just leave sweaters lying around everywhere.

I have been noticing how many of my sweaters have disappeared in the last year or so. I used to have a black, lacy, crocheted bolero sweater that was so pretty and I wore it with everything.

I used to have another black sweater, a short sort of crossover with a double breasted band at the bottom.

There was also a natty little brown zip up hoodie with sleeves that covered my hands.

They're all gone now and I'm sad about it. No telling where I left them.

Yes, they all came from Goodwill. Well, okay, the black bolero might have been in a bag that someone gave me. I can't remember.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing more aggravating that misplacing fabulous pieces of fashion; but it leaves the door open to find even more stunning bits!! :)

    ReplyDelete